Search

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Hollywood Museum

In the heart of Los Angeles the Hollywood Museum can be found. Originally known for their wide variety of celebrity and movie memorabilia. They have had their doors open to the public for years. In honor of Hollywoods darker horror history, the museum has has created a new exhibit. The Dungeon of Doom. Venture down to the basement to see real props from some of your favorite movies.

As I make my way to Hollywood every year for the Halloween season, I often find myself looking for new horror related sites to see. While I have not been to this attraction, I do plan on going next time I am in the area.

They offer many things that I would love to see. They have life size figures of:

  • Michael Myers
  • Jason Voorhees
  • The Crypt Keeper
  • Elvira
Here are just some of the props that they have from a variety of films and T.V. shows:

  • The Exorcist
  • Psycho
  • Phantom of The Opera
  • The Mummy
  • Van Helsing
  • Dexter
  • The Walking dead
There are not many other places that I can think of that offer this variety, or even any exposure to these props. This is for sure a must see for any horror enthusiast. To check out more of the museum for yourself or to buy tickets you can get to their website by clicking here
Word Count: 225

No comments:

Post a Comment